5d Diamond Painting art is a combination of cross-stitch and painting by number, Diamond Painting DIY craft where you simply apply colorful resin rhinestones to richly-pigmented canvas paintings, and the best part, no matter what’s your artistic skills, our Diamond Painting provide you with everything you need to see your first masterpiece come to the world resin by resin.
Diamond Painting Kit Comes With:
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds.
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too.
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
Why You Should Try a Diamond Painting Kit:
- Easy And Rewarding: Transforming tiny diamonds into a colorful masterpiece is incredibly rewarding. And since this project is easy enough for anyone to master, completing a piece can be achieved with very little effort for those who may tend to struggle with other arts and crafts.
- Help You improve concentration: you can say that art is the best way to train your brain to focus on things that are important, and what’s the better way to train your brain on concentration than diamond paint art, when you pick the resin and place them on the canvas you continually concentrate and it improves your mind’s ability to pay attention to a thing.
How Diamond Painting Art Works:
Step 1: Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamond
Each diamond painting kit comes with everything you need to get started.
- Step 2: Unroll the canvas on a flat, smooth surface Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace
- Step 3: poor diamond into the grooved tray
Choose a color diamond and get started, pour a small number of diamonds in the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
- Step 4: Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time
It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas-covered when you aren’t working on it.
- Step 5: Apply Wax to diamond pen
Dip the tip of the applicator to fill it with wax.
- Step 6: Match the diamond to the corresponding symbol on the canvas. After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.